What is the Mercedes-EQ Car Price?
When you have an interest in green energy and you’re looking to upgrade your ride, we have you covered with the 2022 EQS for sale at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto. Learn about the EQS price in the USA, then explore our virtual inventory to find the configuration that’s best suited for taking on your Merced drives. It’s time that you find the luxury vehicle that’s right for you, but one that’s also great for the environment. Our team is standing by to answer any questions you have about the EQS price in the USA, our inventory, and how the car-buying process works.
2022 EQS Price Per Trim Level
The EQS has lots of industry experts and consumers alike raving, and we can’t wait to hit the Modesto roads for a test drive. Before we do, explore the EQS price for each configuration below:
- 2022 EQS 450+ Sedan – $102,310* MSRP
- 2022 EQS 580 4MATIC® Sedan – $125,900* MSRP
2022 EQS Performance Specs?
If you opt for the EQS 580, you can expect a powerful vehicle that’s successfully brought the 4MATIC® into electric territory for the first time. The 2022 EQS 450+ uses its advanced synchronous electric motor to deliver 417 lb-ft of torque for smooth and fuel-free acceleration. Explore the performance specs and range even further below:
- 0 to 60 MPH Time – 5.9 seconds** (EQS 450+) to 4.1 seconds** (EQS 580)
- Power – 329 hp (EQS 450+) to 516 hp (EQS 580)
- Torque – 417 pound-feet (EQS 450+) to 631 lb-ft combined (EQS 580)
- Standard Electric Range – 350 miles
2022 EQS Standard Interior Features
Enjoy hitting the Stockton roads thanks to the premium interior amenities and advanced technologies equipped in both EQS models. Below is only a fraction of the standard and available interior features you can expect with the 2022 EQS:
- Soft close doors
- Panorama Sunroof
- 4-Zone Climate Control
- Active Ambient Lighting
- Multicontour front seats with massage
- Comfort Front Headrest and Rear Headrest Pillows
- Comfort center armrest with wireless charging
- Front/Rear Automatic Doors with smart power open/close
- Heated Leather Seats with Multi-Contour Ambient Light Illumination
- Fingerprint Sensor for biometric authentication of the driver to activate the profile
- Active Ambient Lighting with 64 Colors, including a new EQ-Specific Color Scheme
- New-generation MBUX Multimedia System with Augmented Reality Navigation system
- EQS 450+: 12.8” Central OLED Touchscreen Portrait Display
- Burmester® 3D Sound System with Sound Personalization
- HEPA Air Filtration for cabin air filtration
- DIGITAL LIGHT with Lightband
- Mercedes me charge capability
The 2022 EQS 580 model offers luxury upgrades like the optional MBUX Hyperscreen—a panel of three displays under a single 56-inch curved glass surface.
Check Out the 2022 EQS at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto!
After learning about the Mercedes-EQ car price, we want to help get you behind the driver’s seat of the new EQS model that’s right for your driving needs. Contact our team for more details about the next steps or to schedule a test drive. Be sure to explore our vehicle specials and apply for financing right at home in minutes.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
Are you looking for a sleek electric vehicle that provides comfort and thrill? Check out one of Mercedes-Benz’s newest electric vehicles! This brand new 2022 EQS is an electric vehicle that combines efficiency with luxury, and it’s becoming a popular choice amongst Merced drivers. Since you’ll spend the majority of your time interacting with the…
Soaring gas prices have nearly all of us thinking about gas mileage. If you’re looking to make fewer stops at Modesto gas stations, you’ll be glad to know that the 2022 Mercedes-Benz A-Class gas mileage reaches an EPA-estimated 35 miles per gallon on the highway*. Let’s take a closer look at the details regarding…
When you have an interest in green energy and you’re looking to upgrade your ride, we have you covered with the 2022 EQS for sale at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto. Learn about the EQS price in the USA, then explore our virtual inventory to find the configuration that’s best suited for taking on your Merced drives. It’s…