Fastest Mercedes-Benz Cars
Mercedes-Benz has established itself as an elite manufacturer of luxury vehicles — but it has also produced some of the fastest vehicles on the streets of Stanislaus today with AMG® engines and 4MATIC® AWD. Check out some of the fastest Mercedes-Benz models today and of all time with Mercedes-Benz of Modesto — a trusted Mercedes-Benz dealership in Modesto, CA.
Fastest 2018 and 2019 Mercedes-Benz Models
If you want a fast luxury car, the 2018 and 2019 Mercedes-Benz lineups offer many AMG® vehicles that not only come with plenty of high-end features but provide powerful performance and exhilarating speed as well. In fact, many new AMG® models can accelerate from 0-60 mph in 3.7 seconds or less.
- 2018 Mercedes-AMG® E 63 S: The AMG® E 63 S can accelerate from 0-60 mph in just 3.3 seconds. This model comes with a 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that produces 603 hp.
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG® C 63 S Coupe: This coupe has a 0-60 mph acceleration time of 3.7 seconds. Its AMG® SPEEDSHIFT® MCT 9-speed automatic transmission makes for smooth, responsive gear changes.
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG® GT R: In an impressive 3.5 seconds, the AMG® GT R can accelerate to 60 mph. The handcrafted 4.0L AMG® V8 biturbo engine generates 577 hp.
- 2018 Mercedes-AMG® GLC 63 S: Although the AMG® GLC 63 S is an SUV, the body style doesn’t slow this vehicle down; it can accelerate to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds.
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG® GT C: This roadster can accelerate to 60 mph in 3.6 seconds, making it a perfect choice for Stanislaus drivers looking for a sporty ride. The handcrafted engine outputs 550 hp.
Fastest Mercedes-Benz Vehicles of All Time
Today’s models aren’t the only ones that are fast. Mercedes-Benz has a long history of creating fast and powerful luxury cars. You can find five of the fastest Mercedes-Benz models of all time below:
- 2014 Mercedes-AMG® SLS Black Series
- 2009 Mercedes SLR Stirling Moss – 3.5
- 2015 Mercedes-AMG® E63 S
- 2017 Mercedes-AMG® CLS63 S 4MATIC
- 2007 Mercedes SLR McLaren 722
Explore Our Fastest Models Near Merced
Find out more about the history of Mercedes-Benz, including the story behind the Mercedes-Benz logo, by following the team of Mercedes-Benz experts at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto. Our staff is proud to serve discerning drivers in Mariposa and Calveras County in Modesto, CA and you can always contact us with questions.
Related Posts from Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
Looking for a new luxury SUV for you and your family? The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE is a great option, as it offers many performance, safety, and comfort features to improve your rides around Merced. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLE prices for each trim, then visit Mercedes-Benz of Modesto to get behind the wheel of one of our models…
A new series designed for both traveling and living, Mercedes-Benz Airstream provides over 50 standard features and two floor plan options: the Lounge and the Grand Tour. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz Airstream floorplans and features, and see how this unique Mercedes-Benz vehicle keeps optimal comfort and performance in mind. Mercedes-Benz Inventory Floorplan Options Each…
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Metris lineups offer a variety of different van configurations, each offering unique features that cater to your Merced business’s needs. Each van comes at different price points as well, depending on the vehicle’s specs and features. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz van prices below, then visit us at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto to browse…