Festivals to Check Out in Stockton
If you are looking for things to do in Stockton this summer, and for some great place to eat, there are many unique festivals taking place in August and September for you to attend. From the grape harvest to cultural pride, each festival celebrates something diverse and special in the community.
Things to Do in Stockton This Summer
- Stockton Buddhist Temple Japanese Food Festival & Bon Odori: Enjoy music, traditional dance, karate demonstrations, and more during the annual Japanese Food Festival and Bon Odori sponsored by the Stockton Buddhist Temple on August 4 and 5.
- Stockton Pride Festival: Come celebrate Stockton’s LGBTQ+ community with music, dancing, food and more on August 25.
- Stockton Community Pow Wow: On September 1 through 3, an event consisting of traditional food and arts and crafts will take place, as American Indians from all around the area come together for a weekend of cultural celebrations.
- Stockton Black Family Day Culture Fest: This weekend-long event includes food vendors, job and health fairs, gospel music, and children’s activities September 1 to 3.
- Greek Festival, Stockton: September 7 to 9 will feature authentic Greek music, dancing and cuisine, presented by Basil’s Greek Orthodox Church.
- Lodi Grape Festival and Harvest Fair: A celebration for the grape harvest with take place on September 13 through 16, and will be filled with entertainment, wine tasting, grape murals, food, and carnival.
- Graffiti Summer: Graffiti Summer is a summer long event and is a tribute to direct George Lucas, who grew up in Modesto. During Graffiti Summer there are various festivals, including the Modesto Blues Festival and Modesto Nuts Graffiti Night.
We’re Your Trusted Mercedes-Benz Stockton-Area Dealership!
There are many reasons to choose Mercedes-Benz of Modesto as your Mercedes-Benz dealership, one of them being that our team prides itself on its exceptional customer service and knowledge of California driving rules. Contact us at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto to learn more about things to do this summer around Merced, including where to go to stay cool in the heat or where to go to dinner in Modesto.
Relevant Posts from Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
If you are a Modesto driver looking for a new sedan as luxurious as it is powerful, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class has doubtless entered your orbit. This vehicle has been designed down to the last detail to optimize the driving experience, with available packages to upgrade your Merced commute through innovative technologies. Below, learn about…
Available as both an SUV or a luxury coupe, the Mercedes-Benz GLC offers something for all Turlock drivers. Take a look at what you get with the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe or SUV, as well as the rest of the trim levels with Mercedes-Benz of Modesto. We’ll share the GLC features, pricing, and more! Learn MoreView GLC…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE comes in many forms, from a high-performance SUV to a family-friendly vehicle perfect for those road trips around Modesto. Review our lineup summary below to explore the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 prices, standard and available features, and much more. Then compare it to competitors like the BMW X5, and once you’ve seen how the…