Festivals to Check Out in Stockton
If you are looking for things to do in Stockton this summer, there are many unique festivals taking place in August and September for you to attend. From the grape harvest to cultural pride, each festival celebrates something diverse and special in the community.
Things to Do in Stockton This Summer
- Stockton Buddhist Temple Japanese Food Festival & Bon Odori: Enjoy music, traditional dance, karate demonstrations, and more during the annual Japanese Food Festival and Bon Odori sponsored by the Stockton Buddhist Temple on August 4 and 5.
- Stockton Pride Festival: Come celebrate Stockton’s LGBTQ+ community with music, dancing, food and more on August 25.
- Stockton Community Pow Wow: On September 1 through 3, an event consisting of traditional food and arts and crafts will take place, as American Indians from all around the area come together for a weekend of cultural celebrations.
- Stockton Black Family Day Culture Fest: This weekend-long event includes food vendors, job and health fairs, gospel music, and children’s activities September 1 to 3.
- Greek Festival, Stockton: September 7 to 9 will feature authentic Greek music, dancing and cuisine, presented by Basil’s Greek Orthodox Church.
- Lodi Grape Festival and Harvest Fair: A celebration for the grape harvest with take place on September 13 through 16, and will be filled with entertainment, wine tasting, grape murals, food, and carnival.
- Graffiti Summer: Graffiti Summer is a summer long event and is a tribute to direct George Lucas, who grew up in Modesto. During Graffiti Summer there are various festivals, including the Modesto Blues Festival and Modesto Nuts Graffiti Night.
We’re Your Trusted Mercedes-Benz Stockton-Area Dealership!
There are many reasons to choose Mercedes-Benz of Modesto as your Mercedes-Benz dealership, one of them being that our team prides itself on its exceptional customer service and knowledge of California driving rules. Contact us at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto to learn more about things to do this summer around Merced, including where to go to stay cool in the heat or where to go to dinner in Modesto.
Relevant Posts from Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
Looking for a new luxury SUV for you and your family? The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE is a great option, as it offers many performance, safety, and comfort features to improve your rides around Merced. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLE prices for each trim, then visit Mercedes-Benz of Modesto to get behind the wheel of one of our models…
A new series designed for both traveling and living, Mercedes-Benz Airstream provides over 50 standard features and two floor plan options: the Lounge and the Grand Tour. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz Airstream floorplans and features, and see how this unique Mercedes-Benz vehicle keeps optimal comfort and performance in mind. Mercedes-Benz Inventory Floorplan Options Each…
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Metris lineups offer a variety of different van configurations, each offering unique features that cater to your Merced business’s needs. Each van comes at different price points as well, depending on the vehicle’s specs and features. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz van prices below, then visit us at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto to browse…