Festivals to Check Out in Stockton
If you are looking for things to do in Stockton this summer, and for some great place to eat, there are many unique festivals taking place in August and September for you to attend. From the grape harvest to cultural pride, each festival celebrates something diverse and special in the community.
Things to Do in Stockton This Summer
- Stockton Buddhist Temple Japanese Food Festival & Bon Odori: Enjoy music, traditional dance, karate demonstrations, and more during the annual Japanese Food Festival and Bon Odori sponsored by the Stockton Buddhist Temple on August 4 and 5.
- Stockton Pride Festival: Come celebrate Stockton’s LGBTQ+ community with music, dancing, food and more on August 25.
- Stockton Community Pow Wow: On September 1 through 3, an event consisting of traditional food and arts and crafts will take place, as American Indians from all around the area come together for a weekend of cultural celebrations.
- Stockton Black Family Day Culture Fest: This weekend-long event includes food vendors, job and health fairs, gospel music, and children’s activities September 1 to 3.
- Greek Festival, Stockton: September 7 to 9 will feature authentic Greek music, dancing and cuisine, presented by Basil’s Greek Orthodox Church.
- Lodi Grape Festival and Harvest Fair: A celebration for the grape harvest with take place on September 13 through 16, and will be filled with entertainment, wine tasting, grape murals, food, and carnival.
- Graffiti Summer: Graffiti Summer is a summer long event and is a tribute to direct George Lucas, who grew up in Modesto. During Graffiti Summer there are various festivals, including the Modesto Blues Festival and Modesto Nuts Graffiti Night.
We’re Your Trusted Mercedes-Benz Stockton-Area Dealership!
There are many reasons to choose Mercedes-Benz of Modesto as your Mercedes-Benz dealership, one of them being that our team prides itself on its exceptional customer service and knowledge of California driving rules. Contact us at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto to learn more about things to do this summer around Merced, including where to go to stay cool in the heat or where to go to dinner in Modesto.
Relevant Posts from Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
The GLC may be the best-selling Mercedes-Benz model, but with 12 stunning exterior colors to choose from, you’ll always stand out from the crowd in Merced. Plus, a wide range of available interior accents and exterior detailing offer even more ways to customize. Read below for an overview of the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 colors, and…
The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior cabin offers premium amenities and advanced technologies that the Mercedes-Benz brand is known and praised for. Thanks to new features like Mercedes-Benz User Experience and a redesigned steering wheel with built-in touch sensors, this is one luxury vehicle worth checking out at our dealership near Merced. Explore the 2021…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE is a highly-praised vehicle with advanced technology features in a fully-furnished and comfortable interior that also offers three powertrain options. The Mercedes-Benz GLE brings an excellent combination of powerful performance and sophistication to the Merced roads. Thanks to the available six trim levels to choose from, you won’t have trouble finding…