How to Use the Mercedes-Benz Navigation System
The Mercedes-Benz Navigation System is powerful and easy to use. Using the high-tech system allows you to receive turn-by-turn directions and customizable maps and settings to make your trips around Merced easier. Navigation is available through COMAND® — the Mercedes-Benz-exclusive infotainment system. While most new vehicles include COMAND®, COMAND® navigation is optional for vehicles like the C-Class, GLA, and CLA. Learn more about how the navigation system works and how to update the Mercedes-Benz navigation!
How to Set a Destination
Set a destination or point of interest in or near Stockton in a few steps:
When the Vehicle is Stationary:
- Press the NAVI button on the dash or press the central controller and choose NAVI from the menu on the central display.
- Rotate the controller and choose Destination.
- Choose Address Entry (or From POIs) from the menu, then follow the prompts to input the full address.
- Select the route you want.
When the Vehicle is in Motion:
- Press the voice activation button on the steering wheel and say “Enter Destination.”
- Speak the address aloud, then confirm or correct the destination.
- If you need to correct the address, say “correct street” or “correct number” to do so.
- You’ll receive turn-by-turn directions over the audio system, which is a safer alternative to watching the central display.
How to Update the Mercedes-Benz Navigation System?
When it’s time to upgrade your vehicle’s navigation system, visit Mercedes-Benz Navigation online and select your model from the list provided. You can contact our service center to have a certified service technician install the latest updates during your next routine service appointment. Schedule your service appointment online using our easy-to-use online scheduler.
Mercedes-Benz Navigation System: Additional Features
- Adjust Voice Prompts: Use the up/down arrows on the steering wheel to adjust the volume of the voice prompts — just as you would for the stereo.
- Adjust Map Views: Choose a flat map, a birds-eye view map, or a 3D map to make it easier to see where you’re going and what to expect along the way.
- Use SiriusXM® Traffic: Subscribe to SirusXM® Traffic for real-time updates on traffic conditions around Stanislaus or Turlock.
Try Out COMAND® Navigation at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto!
Want to know more about how to update the Mercedes-Benz navigation or additional tips on how to use it? We’re here to help! You can also learn more about other cutting-edge technologies from the luxury brand, such as PRESAFE® and 4MATIC® all-wheel drive. Schedule a test drive or contact us with any additional questions!
Related Posts from Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
The Mercedes-Benz Navigation System is powerful and easy to use. Using the high-tech system allows you to receive turn-by-turn directions and customizable maps and settings to make your trips around Merced easier. Navigation is available through COMAND® — the Mercedes-Benz-exclusive infotainment system. While most new vehicles include COMAND®, COMAND® navigation is optional for vehicles like…
Are Mercedes-Benz reliable vehicles? Short answer: yes! Mercedes-Benz vehicles are known for their turbo power, distinctive styling, luxurious interiors, and excellent fuel economy. Thanks to benefits like available extended warranties and innovative safety features, Mercedes-Benz has always been marked as a dependable manufacturer of luxury sedans, compact SUVs, and sports cars. Fastest Mercedes-Benz Cars Contact…
Mercedes-Benz has established itself as an elite manufacturer of luxury vehicles — but it has also produced some of the fastest vehicles on the streets of Stanislaus today with AMG® engines and 4MATIC® AWD. Check out some of the fastest Mercedes-Benz models today and of all time with Mercedes-Benz of Modesto — a trusted Mercedes-Benz dealership in Modesto,…