How to Use the Mercedes-Benz Navigation System
The Mercedes-Benz Navigation System is powerful and easy to use. Using the system, you’ll receive turn-by-turn directions and customizable maps and settings to make your trips around Merced easier. Navigation is available through COMAND® — the brand-exclusive infotainment system. While most new vehicles include COMAND®, COMAND® navigation is optional for vehicles like the C-Class, GLA, and CLA. Read on to learn more about how the navigation system works inside a Mercedes-Benz!
How to Set a Destination
Set a destination or point of interest in or near Stockton in just a few steps:
When the Vehicle is Stationary:
- Press the NAVI button on the dash or press the central controller and choose NAVI from the menu on the central display.
- Rotate the controller and choose Destination.
- Choose Address Entry (or From POIs) from the menu, then follow the prompts to input the full address.
- Select the route you want.
When the Vehicle is in Motion:
- Press the voice activation button on the steering wheel and say “Enter Destination.”
- Speak the address aloud, then confirm or correct the destination.
- If you need to correct the address, say “correct street” or “correct number” to do so.
- You’ll receive turn-by-turn directions over the audio system, which is a safer alternative to watching the central display.
What Else Can You Do with the Navigation System?
- Adjust Voice Prompts: Use the up/down arrows on the steering wheel to adjust the volume of the voice prompts — just as you would for the stereo.
- Adjust Map Views: Choose a flat map, a birds-eye view map, or a 3D map to make it easier to see where you’re going and what to expect along the way.
- Use SiriusXM® Traffic: Subscribe to SirusXM® Traffic for real-time updates on traffic conditions around Stanislaus or Mariposa.
Try Out COMAND® Navigation at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto!
Learn how to use the Mercedes-Benz Navigation System in person at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto! While you’re here, ask about other cutting-edge technologies from the brand, such as PRESAFE® and 4MATIC® all-wheel drive. Schedule a test drive or contact us with any questions about COMAND® navigation!
Related Posts from Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
The Mercedes-Benz Navigation System is powerful and easy to use. Using the system, you’ll receive turn-by-turn directions and customizable maps and settings to make your trips around Merced easier. Navigation is available through COMAND® — the brand-exclusive infotainment system. While most new vehicles include COMAND®, COMAND® navigation is optional for vehicles like the C-Class, GLA,…
Mercedes-Benz vehicles are known for their turbo power, distinctive styling, luxurious interiors, and excellent fuel economy. But what are the most reliable Mercedes-Benz models? Short answer: all of them! Thanks to benefits like available extended warranties and innovative safety features, Mercedes-Benz has always been marked as a dependable manufacturer of luxury sedans, compact SUVs, and…
Mercedes-Benz has established itself as an elite manufacturer of luxury vehicles — but it has also produced some of the fastest vehicles on the streets of Stanislaus today with AMG® engines and 4MATIC® AWD. Check out some of the fastest Mercedes-Benz models today and of all time with Mercedes-Benz of Modesto — a trusted Mercedes-Benz dealership in Modesto,…