Are Mercedes-Benz reliable vehicles? Short answer: yes! Mercedes-Benz vehicles are known for their turbo power, distinctive styling, luxurious interiors, and excellent fuel economy. Thanks to benefits like available extended warranties and innovative safety features, Mercedes-Benz has always been marked as a dependable manufacturer of luxury sedans, compact SUVs, and sports cars.
One reason that Stanislaus drivers can trust the reliability of Mercedes-Benz vehicles is that they’re backed by comprehensive warranty protection. Whether you buy new or certified pre-owned you’ll find comfort of conscious knowing Mercedes-Benz has your back with protections like:
- 48-month/50,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- Extended Limited Warranty (60, 72, or 84 months from the original 48-month/50,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty start date – up to either 75,000 or 100,000 total miles)
- Trip Interruption Coverage
- 1-year/unlimited-miles CPO Limited Warranty
When you think “Mercedes-Benz technology,” chances are you think of the COMAND® infotainment system or DYNAMIC SELECT®. However, anyone questioning if Mercedes-Benz makes reliable vehicles should know that a large portion of Mercedes-Benz technology includes industry-leading safety and driver-assist features. A few examples include:
- 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive: This lightweight system intelligently allocates torque to the wheels that need it most, allowing you to conquer Merced’s toughest roads.
- PRESAFE®: Most new vehicles are equipped with PRESAFE®, which senses instability associated with a collision and automatically preps the cabin for impact.
- Car-to-X Communication: Standard on vehicles like the Mercedes-Benz E-Class and S-Class Sedans, Car-to-X Communication allows drivers to send and receive traffic, weather, and hazard updates.
J.D. Power Awards & Accolades
How do critics answer the question, “Are Mercedes-Benz reliable?” If you are J.D. Powers, the awards and accolades speak for themselves:
- “Highest Quality” (2019 CLS)
- “Highest Quality” (2018 GLA)
- “Most Dependable” (2015 GLK)
- “Highest Quality” (2017 GLA)
- “Most Dependable” (2014 GLK)
- “Most Dependable” (2013 GLK)
- “Most Dependable” (2012 GLK)
- “Most Dependable” (2012 E-Class)
- “Best Performance” (2015 S-Class)
Experience Mercedes-Benz Reliability at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto!
Ready to find out how reliable Mercedes-Benz vehicles are for yourself? Schedule a test drive near Stockton and Stanislaus and we’ll tour you around the models and trims you’re interested in! We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about how Mercedes-Benz compares to other luxury brands like BMW and Lexus. Whether you’re looking to buy or lease a car, our team is here to guide you through the process!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
If you are a Modesto driver looking for a new sedan as luxurious as it is powerful, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class has doubtless entered your orbit. This vehicle has been designed down to the last detail to optimize the driving experience, with available packages to upgrade your Merced commute through innovative technologies. Below, learn about…
Available as both an SUV or a luxury coupe, the Mercedes-Benz GLC offers something for all Turlock drivers. Take a look at what you get with the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe or SUV, as well as the rest of the trim levels with Mercedes-Benz of Modesto. We’ll share the GLC features, pricing, and more! Learn MoreView GLC…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE comes in many forms, from a high-performance SUV to a family-friendly vehicle perfect for those road trips around Modesto. Review our lineup summary below to explore the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 prices, standard and available features, and much more. Then compare it to competitors like the BMW X5, and once you’ve seen how the…