Mercedes-Benz vehicles are known for their turbo power, distinctive styling, luxurious interiors, and excellent fuel economy. But what are the most reliable Mercedes-Benz models? Short answer: all of them! Thanks to benefits like available extended warranties and innovative safety features, Mercedes-Benz has always been marked as a dependable manufacturer of luxury sedans, compact SUVs, and sports cars.
Mercedes-Benz offers comprehensive warranty protection, whether you buy new or certified pre-owned. Here are just a few highlights:
- 48-month/50,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- Extended Limited Warranty (60, 72, or 84 months from the original 48-month/50,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty start date – up to either 75,000 or 100,000 total miles)
- Trip Interruption Coverage
- 1-year/unlimited-miles CPO Limited Warranty
When you think “Mercedes-Benz technology,” chances are you think of the COMAND® infotainment system or DYNAMIC SELECT®. However, a large portion of the brand’s technology is dedicated to safety systems. A few examples include:
- 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive: This lightweight system intelligently allocates torque to the wheels that need it most, allowing you to conquer Merced’s toughest roads.
- PRESAFE®: Most new vehicles are equipped with PRESAFE®, which senses instability associated with a collision and automatically preps the cabin for impact.
- Car-to-X Communication: Standard on vehicles like the Mercedes-Benz E-Class and S-Class Sedans, Car-to-X Communication allows drivers to send and receive traffic, weather, and hazard updates.
J.D. Power Awards & Accolades
- “Highest Quality” (2018 GLA)
- “Most Dependable” (2015 GLK)
- “Highest Quality” (2017 GLA)
- “Most Dependable” (2014 GLK)
“Most Dependable” (2013 GLK)
- “Most Dependable” (2012 GLK)
- “Most Dependable” (2012 E-Class)
- “Best Performance” (2015 S-Class)
Explore Reliable Luxury Cars at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto!
Ready to explore Mercedes-Benz vehicles and trim levels for yourself? Schedule a test drive near Stockton and Stanislaus! We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about how Mercedes-Benz compares to other luxury brands like BMW and Lexus. Whether you’re looking to buy or lease a car, our team is here to guide you through the process!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Metris lineups offer a variety of different van configurations, each offering unique features that cater to your Merced business’s needs. Each van comes at different price points as well, depending on the vehicle’s specs and features. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz van prices below, then visit us at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto to browse…
The new Mercedes-Benz lineup has something for people with a wide range of budgets in %%target_city_3% and Calveras County, from the entry-level CLA Coupe to world-class luxury and performance models like the Maybach and AMG® GT R Coupe. Check out the price options of Mercedes-Benz vehicles here at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto. When you’re ready, find the price of…
The Mercedes-Benz Navigation System is powerful and easy to use. Using the system, you’ll receive turn-by-turn directions and customizable maps and settings to make your trips around Merced easier. Navigation is available through COMAND® — the brand-exclusive infotainment system. While most new vehicles include COMAND®, COMAND® navigation is optional for vehicles like the C-Class, GLA,…