Mercedes-Benz vehicles are known for their turbo power, distinctive styling, luxurious interiors, and excellent fuel economy. But what are the most reliable Mercedes-Benz models? Short answer: all of them! Thanks to benefits like available extended warranties and innovative safety features, Mercedes-Benz has always been marked as a dependable manufacturer of luxury sedans, compact SUVs, and sports cars.
Mercedes-Benz offers comprehensive warranty protection, whether you buy new or certified pre-owned. Here are just a few highlights:
- 48-month/50,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- Extended Limited Warranty (60, 72, or 84 months from the original 48-month/50,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty start date – up to either 75,000 or 100,000 total miles)
- Trip Interruption Coverage
- 1-year/unlimited-miles CPO Limited Warranty
When you think “Mercedes-Benz technology,” chances are you think of the COMAND® infotainment system or DYNAMIC SELECT®. However, a large portion of the brand’s technology is dedicated to safety systems. A few examples include:
- 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive: This lightweight system intelligently allocates torque to the wheels that need it most, allowing you to conquer Merced’s toughest roads.
- PRESAFE®: Most new vehicles are equipped with PRESAFE®, which senses instability associated with a collision and automatically preps the cabin for impact.
- Car-to-X Communication: Standard on vehicles like the Mercedes-Benz E-Class and S-Class Sedans, Car-to-X Communication allows drivers to send and receive traffic, weather, and hazard updates.
J.D. Power Awards & Accolades
- “Highest Quality” (2018 GLA)
- “Most Dependable” (2015 GLK)
- “Highest Quality” (2017 GLA)
- “Most Dependable” (2014 GLK)
“Most Dependable” (2013 GLK)
- “Most Dependable” (2012 GLK)
- “Most Dependable” (2012 E-Class)
- “Best Performance” (2015 S-Class)
Explore Reliable Luxury Cars at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto!
Ready to explore Mercedes-Benz vehicles and trim levels for yourself? Schedule a test drive near Stockton and Stanislaus! We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about how Mercedes-Benz compares to other luxury brands like BMW and Lexus. Whether you’re looking to buy or lease a car, our team is here to guide you through the process!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
Whether you’re planning a night out with friends or a family dinner, Stockton restaurants serve up a variety of inspired foods for everyone. After beating the heat this summer, spoil yourself with some of our favorite handcrafted foods from one the best restaurants in Stockton, CA! Contact Us Market Tavern Regardless of whether you need…
Looking for a new luxury SUV for you and your family? The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE is a great option, as it offers many performance, safety, and comfort features to improve your rides around Merced. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLE prices for each trim, then visit Mercedes-Benz of Modesto to get behind the wheel of one of our models…
A new series designed for both traveling and living, Mercedes-Benz Airstream provides over 50 standard features and two floor plan options: the Lounge and the Grand Tour. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz Airstream floorplans and features, and see how this unique Mercedes-Benz vehicle keeps optimal comfort and performance in mind. Mercedes-Benz Inventory Floorplan Options Each…