Mercedes-Benz vehicles are known for their turbo power, distinctive styling, luxurious interiors, and excellent fuel economy. But what are the most reliable Mercedes-Benz models? Short answer: all of them! Thanks to benefits like available extended warranties and innovative safety features, Mercedes-Benz has always been marked as a dependable manufacturer of luxury sedans, compact SUVs, and sports cars.
Mercedes-Benz offers comprehensive warranty protection, whether you buy new or certified pre-owned. Here are just a few highlights:
- 48-month/50,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- Extended Limited Warranty (60, 72, or 84 months from the original 48-month/50,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty start date – up to either 75,000 or 100,000 total miles)
- Trip Interruption Coverage
- 1-year/unlimited-miles CPO Limited Warranty
When you think “Mercedes-Benz technology,” chances are you think of the COMAND® infotainment system or DYNAMIC SELECT®. However, a large portion of the brand’s technology is dedicated to safety systems. A few examples include:
- 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive: This lightweight system intelligently allocates torque to the wheels that need it most, allowing you to conquer Merced’s toughest roads.
- PRESAFE®: Most new vehicles are equipped with PRESAFE®, which senses instability associated with a collision and automatically preps the cabin for impact.
- Car-to-X Communication: Standard on vehicles like the Mercedes-Benz E-Class and S-Class Sedans, Car-to-X Communication allows drivers to send and receive traffic, weather, and hazard updates.
J.D. Power Awards & Accolades
- “Highest Quality” (2018 GLA)
- “Most Dependable” (2015 GLK)
- “Highest Quality” (2017 GLA)
- “Most Dependable” (2014 GLK)
“Most Dependable” (2013 GLK)
- “Most Dependable” (2012 GLK)
- “Most Dependable” (2012 E-Class)
- “Best Performance” (2015 S-Class)
Explore Reliable Luxury Cars at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto!
Ready to explore Mercedes-Benz vehicles and trim levels for yourself? Schedule a test drive near Stockton and Stanislaus! We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about how Mercedes-Benz compares to other luxury brands like BMW and Lexus. Whether you’re looking to buy or lease a car, our team is here to guide you through the process!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
The Mercedes-Benz Navigation System is powerful and easy to use. Using the system, you’ll receive turn-by-turn directions and customizable maps and settings to make your trips around Merced easier. Navigation is available through COMAND® — the brand-exclusive infotainment system. While most new vehicles include COMAND®, COMAND® navigation is optional for vehicles like the C-Class, GLA,…
If you’re considering a new Mercedes-Benz, you may be wondering, “where are Mercedes-Benz vehicles made?” You may be surprised to learn just how far-reaching this luxury brand is when it comes to production. From its many plants, Mercedes-Benz produces some of the world’s best and most distinctive cars, vans, buses, trucks, motorcycles, and more. Read…
Mercedes-Benz vehicles are known for their turbo power, distinctive styling, luxurious interiors, and excellent fuel economy. But what are the most reliable Mercedes-Benz models? Short answer: all of them! Thanks to benefits like available extended warranties and innovative safety features, Mercedes-Benz has always been marked as a dependable manufacturer of luxury sedans, compact SUVs, and…