New Mercedes-Benz GLC for Sale in Modesto, CA
19 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Experience the Mercedes-Benz GLC For Sale in %%di_city%
The new Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV is the kind of vehicle that optimizes every mile you drive. It has the strength and size that Stanislaus County drivers want in a utility vehicle in both SUV and fastback coupe body styles. However, it also offers the style, features, and attention-to-detail you desire with features like KEYLESS START®, a 10.25-inch color display with a central controller, and heated seats. If you’re ready to explore this exciting model in person, head on over from Merced to Mercedes-Benz of Modesto to explore this exceptional SUV in-depth.
More About the New Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV
Starting the lineup out with a bang, the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 boasts high-end features like a FrontBass® audio system, 14-way power driver seat with memory, a power liftgate. And premium amenities only add up as you move through the models. Have fun picking from the following features when you choose the new GLC:
- Towing capability of 3,500 pounds when outfitted with the available trailer hitch
- Practical 56.5 cubic feet of maximum cargo space
- Lockable storage compartment underneath the cargo floor
- A 2.0L turbo inline-4 engine that creates 255-hp and 273 lb-ft of torque
- An efficient EPA-estimated 22 mpg city/29 mpg highway
- AMG® features on models like the Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLC 63
- Electric motors on trims like the Mercedes-Benz GLC 350e
Get Into The Driver’s Seat of the Mercedes-Benz GLC Today!
The new Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV is the kind of vehicle that makes you do a double-take. After you learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLC trims and features, we’re sure you’ll want to get a closer look at the GLC at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto. Have questions about the GLC? Contact us today to discuss the GLC in detail or to set up a test drive today.