Tips for Becoming a More Fuel Efficient Driver
Saving money on gas means more than buying one of the best fuel efficient cars around Stockton; it requires you to change your driving behavior. Check out our tips for improving MPG here at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto.
Steps to Take to Improve MPG Ratings
- Don’t floor it off the line. – It can be fun to test your vehicle’s limits – especially while highway driving down SR 99 – but accelerating quickly can lead to poor fuel economy. Take it easy off the line to improve your fuel economy and extend the life of your Mercedes-Benz.
- Use cruise control. – Slowing down and then speeding up repeatedly causes the RPMs to spike too often. Stay steady on the highway by engaging cruise control.
- Get regular vehicle maintenance. – Your vehicle will get better fuel economy if it’s running its best. This means bringing your vehicle in for regular maintenance for tire rotations, tire inflations, transmission fluid replacements, and more.
- Use Mercedes-Benz authorized parts. – Each part of every Mercedes-Benz vehicle is built for maximum performance and efficiency. It’s best, then, to equip your Mercedes-Benz with authentic, OEM parts.
Best Fuel Efficient Cars at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
There are plenty of fuel efficient Mercedes-Benz SUVs, sedans, and coupes, including:
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 350e 4MATIC® (75 MPGe city/highway)
- Mercedes-Benz C 350e (51 MPGe city/highway)
- Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 (29 mpg city/highway)
- Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 (27 mpg city/highway)
Plus, flagship Mercedes-Benz vehicles like the C-Class and E-Class get good fuel numbers, as well. The C-Class gets 33 mpg highway, 24 mpg city, while the E-Class gets 30 mpg highway, 22 mpg city.
Improve MPG with a Mercedes-Benz Vehicle
Get better fuel economy ratings on the streets of Stockton by adjusting your driving behavior and buying one of the low MPG luxury cars from Mercedes-Benz of Modesto. We’re also here to help you enjoy what the area has to offer. Contact us today to learn more, or to schedule a test drive.
Related News from Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
Are you looking for a sleek electric vehicle that provides comfort and thrill? Check out one of Mercedes-Benz’s newest electric vehicles! This brand new 2022 EQS is an electric vehicle that combines efficiency with luxury, and it’s becoming a popular choice amongst Merced drivers. Since you’ll spend the majority of your time interacting with the…
Soaring gas prices have nearly all of us thinking about gas mileage. If you’re looking to make fewer stops at Modesto gas stations, you’ll be glad to know that the 2022 Mercedes-Benz A-Class gas mileage reaches an EPA-estimated 35 miles per gallon on the highway*. Let’s take a closer look at the details regarding…
When you have an interest in green energy and you’re looking to upgrade your ride, we have you covered with the 2022 EQS for sale at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto. Learn about the EQS price in the USA, then explore our virtual inventory to find the configuration that’s best suited for taking on your Merced drives. It’s…