Tips for Becoming a More Fuel Efficient Driver
Saving money on gas means more than buying one of the best fuel efficient cars around Stockton; it requires you to change your driving behavior. Check out our tips for improving MPG here at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto.
Steps to Take to Improve MPG Ratings
- Don’t floor it off the line. – It can be fun to test your vehicle’s limits – especially while highway driving down SR 99 – but accelerating quickly can lead to poor fuel economy. Take it easy off the line to improve your fuel economy and extend the life of your Mercedes-Benz.
- Use cruise control. – Slowing down and then speeding up repeatedly causes the RPMs to spike too often. Stay steady on the highway by engaging cruise control.
- Get regular vehicle maintenance. – Your vehicle will get better fuel economy if it’s running its best. This means bringing your vehicle in for regular maintenance for tire rotations, tire inflations, transmission fluid replacements, and more.
- Use Mercedes-Benz authorized parts. – Each part of every Mercedes-Benz vehicle is built for maximum performance and efficiency. It’s best, then, to equip your Mercedes-Benz with authentic, OEM parts.
Best Fuel Efficient Cars at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
There are plenty of fuel efficient Mercedes-Benz SUVs, sedans, and coupes, including:
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 350e 4MATIC® (75 MPGe city/highway)
- Mercedes-Benz C 350e (51 MPGe city/highway)
- Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 (29 mpg city/highway)
- Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 (27 mpg city/highway)
Plus, flagship Mercedes-Benz vehicles like the C-Class and E-Class get good fuel numbers, as well. The C-Class gets 33 mpg highway, 24 mpg city, while the E-Class gets 30 mpg highway, 22 mpg city.
Improve MPG with a Mercedes-Benz Vehicle
Get better fuel economy ratings on the streets of Stockton by adjusting your driving behavior and buying one of the low MPG luxury cars from Mercedes-Benz of Modesto. We’re also here to help you enjoy what the area has to offer. Contact us today to learn more, or to schedule a test drive.
Related News from Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
If the battery of your Mercedes-Benz key fob is dying, you’ll want to know what to look for, and you’ll want to know how to replace it. Learn how to change the battery in your Mercedes-Benz key fob to keep your Mercedes-Benz vehicle running smoothly. Start Your Car with Your Smartphone Contact Us How to…
Whether you’re planning a night out with friends or a family dinner, Stockton restaurants serve up a variety of inspired foods for everyone. After beating the heat this summer, spoil yourself with some of our favorite handcrafted foods from one the best restaurants in Stockton, CA! Contact Us Market Tavern Regardless of whether you need…
Looking for a new luxury SUV for you and your family? The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE is a great option, as it offers many performance, safety, and comfort features to improve your rides around Merced. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLE prices for each trim, then visit Mercedes-Benz of Modesto to get behind the wheel of one of our models…