What is Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE®?
PRESAFE® is the first advanced safety feature of its kind. Introduced to the Mercedes-Benz lineup in 2003, PRESAFE® can help prevent or mitigate a collision around Merced and Stockton. Learn more at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto.
Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE® Features
PRESAFE® uses sensors and other technologies in order to detect when your C-Class, E-Class, or another make or model is in danger of a forward collision. When the system determines that a collision is imminent, PRESAFE® prepares for impact by:
- Tightening the front seat belts
- Adjusting the front head restraints
- Adjusting the front passenger’s seat
- Closing the windows and sunroof
Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE® Sound
Newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles also come with PRESAFE® Sound. PRESAFE® Sound emits static noise from the vehicle’s audio system in order to trigger a reflex in the driver’s ears and the passengers’ ears. This static noise ultimately protects Stanislaus families from the pressures and sounds of a loud collision.
Other Mercedes-Benz Active Safety Features
- DISTRONIC® with Active Distance Assist – Through automatic braking and acceleration, DISTRONIC® with Active Distance Assist allows Modesto drivers to keep a safe distance between their Mercedes-Benz and the vehicle in front of them.
- ATTENTION ASSIST® – This feature automatically monitors 70 different aspects of driving behavior in order to detect driver drowsiness. If this is detected, a helpful warning sound emits.
- Active Blind Spot Assist and Lane Keeping Assist – Get warnings when there’s a vehicle in your blind spot or you’re drifting out of the center of your lane.
Check Out All the Mercedes-Benz Safety Features at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
The new Mercedes-Benz SUVs, sedans, coupes, and vans have the safety features you’re looking for to keep you and your family safe. Follow us to find out where to cool off this summer near Merced, and check out our entire Mercedes-Benz lineup in Modesto, CA.
Related Posts from Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
Are you looking for a sleek electric vehicle that provides comfort and thrill? Check out one of Mercedes-Benz’s newest electric vehicles! This brand new 2022 EQS is an electric vehicle that combines efficiency with luxury, and it’s becoming a popular choice amongst Merced drivers. Since you’ll spend the majority of your time interacting with the…
Soaring gas prices have nearly all of us thinking about gas mileage. If you’re looking to make fewer stops at Modesto gas stations, you’ll be glad to know that the 2022 Mercedes-Benz A-Class gas mileage reaches an EPA-estimated 35 miles per gallon on the highway*. Let’s take a closer look at the details regarding…
When you have an interest in green energy and you’re looking to upgrade your ride, we have you covered with the 2022 EQS for sale at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto. Learn about the EQS price in the USA, then explore our virtual inventory to find the configuration that’s best suited for taking on your Merced drives. It’s…