What is Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE®?
PRESAFE® is the first advanced safety feature of its kind. Introduced to the Mercedes-Benz lineup in 2003, PRESAFE® can help prevent or mitigate a collision around Merced and Stockton. Learn more at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto.
Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE® Features
PRESAFE® uses sensors and other technologies in order to detect when your C-Class, E-Class, or another make or model is in danger of a forward collision. When the system determines that a collision is imminent, PRESAFE® prepares for impact by:
- Tightening the front seat belts
- Adjusting the front head restraints
- Adjusting the front passenger’s seat
- Closing the windows and sunroof
Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE® Sound
Newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles also come with PRESAFE® Sound. PRESAFE® Sound emits static noise from the vehicle’s audio system in order to trigger a reflex in the driver’s ears and the passengers’ ears. This static noise ultimately protects Stanislaus families from the pressures and sounds of a loud collision.
Other Mercedes-Benz Active Safety Features
- DISTRONIC® with Active Distance Assist – Through automatic braking and acceleration, DISTRONIC® with Active Distance Assist allows Modesto drivers to keep a safe distance between their Mercedes-Benz and the vehicle in front of them.
- ATTENTION ASSIST® – This feature automatically monitors 70 different aspects of driving behavior in order to detect driver drowsiness. If this is detected, a helpful warning sound emits.
- Active Blind Spot Assist and Lane Keeping Assist – Get warnings when there’s a vehicle in your blind spot or you’re drifting out of the center of your lane.
Check Out All the Mercedes-Benz Safety Features at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
The new Mercedes-Benz SUVs, sedans, coupes, and vans have the safety features you’re looking for to keep you and your family safe. Follow us to find out where to cool off this summer near Merced, and check out our entire Mercedes-Benz lineup in Modesto, CA.
Related Posts from Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
Get ready for the next revolution in luxury all-electric driving: Mercedes-EQ. Interior materials and features for the all-new EQS (and additional Mercedes-EQ models soon to follow) are sure to set a new standard for eco-conscious driving. You’ll enjoy the latest tech innovations, handcrafted elements, sophisticated design details, and so much more. Read below to see…
Searching for a luxury SUV that checks all the boxes for your family? From towing to technology, the GLE does it all — so it’s no surprise that the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE was rated the #1 Luxury Midsize SUV by U.S. News! Refer to the Mercedes-Benz GLE towing capacity guide below to determine which…
The GLC may be the best-selling Mercedes-Benz model, but with 12 stunning exterior colors to choose from, you’ll always stand out from the crowd in Merced. Plus, a wide range of available interior accents and exterior detailing offer even more ways to customize. Read below for an overview of the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 colors, and…