What is Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE®?
PRESAFE® is the first advanced safety feature of its kind. Introduced to the Mercedes-Benz lineup in 2003, PRESAFE® can help prevent or mitigate a collision around Merced and Stockton. Learn more at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto.
Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE® Features
PRESAFE® uses sensors and other technologies in order to detect when your C-Class, E-Class, or another make or model is in danger of a forward collision. When the system determines that a collision is imminent, PRESAFE® prepares for impact by:
- Tightening the front seat belts
- Adjusting the front head restraints
- Adjusting the front passenger’s seat
- Closing the windows and sunroof
Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE® Sound
Newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles also come with PRESAFE® Sound. PRESAFE® Sound emits static noise from the vehicle’s audio system in order to trigger a reflex in the driver’s ears and the passengers’ ears. This static noise ultimately protects Stanislaus families from the pressures and sounds of a loud collision.
Other Mercedes-Benz Active Safety Features
- DISTRONIC® with Active Distance Assist – Through automatic braking and acceleration, DISTRONIC® with Active Distance Assist allows Modesto drivers to keep a safe distance between their Mercedes-Benz and the vehicle in front of them.
- ATTENTION ASSIST® – This feature automatically monitors 70 different aspects of driving behavior in order to detect driver drowsiness. If this is detected, a helpful warning sound emits.
- Active Blind Spot Assist and Lane Keeping Assist – Get warnings when there’s a vehicle in your blind spot or you’re drifting out of the center of your lane.
Check Out All the Mercedes-Benz Safety Features at Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
The new Mercedes-Benz SUVs, sedans, coupes, and vans have the safety features you’re looking for to keep you and your family safe. Follow us to find out where to cool off this summer near Merced, and check out our entire Mercedes-Benz lineup in Modesto, CA.
Related Posts from Mercedes-Benz of Modesto
If the battery of your Mercedes-Benz key fob is dying, you’ll want to know what to look for, and you’ll want to know how to replace it. Learn how to change the battery in your Mercedes-Benz key fob to keep your Mercedes-Benz vehicle running smoothly. Start Your Car with Your Smartphone Contact Us How to…
Whether you’re planning a night out with friends or a family dinner, Stockton restaurants serve up a variety of inspired foods for everyone. After beating the heat this summer, spoil yourself with some of our favorite handcrafted foods from one the best restaurants in Stockton, CA! Contact Us Market Tavern Regardless of whether you need…
Looking for a new luxury SUV for you and your family? The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE is a great option, as it offers many performance, safety, and comfort features to improve your rides around Merced. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLE prices for each trim, then visit Mercedes-Benz of Modesto to get behind the wheel of one of our models…